CAN•CON is The Conference on Canadian Content in Speculative Arts and Literature, “The cutting edge of science fiction and fantasy,” put on by The Society for Canadian Content in Speculative Arts and Literature. CAN•CON is a science fiction convention with a professional orientation assembling writers, scientists, publishing professionals and fans for panel discussions, presentations, readings, launches, and networking opportunities.
- NAC Presents adds 17 artists mid-way through its biggest season
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Gig Pick: Pierre Kwenders at the NAC 4th Stage—01.20.18
- Gig Pick: Hillsburn at the NAC 4th Stage—01.19.18
- Album Review: Radio Silence by The Cooper Brothers