CAN•CON is The Conference on Canadian Content in Speculative Arts and Literature, “The cutting edge of science fiction and fantasy,” put on by The Society for Canadian Content in Speculative Arts and Literature. CAN•CON is a science fiction convention with a professional orientation assembling writers, scientists, publishing professionals and fans for panel discussions, presentations, readings, launches, and networking opportunities.
- Browse the book covers of this year’s Frank Hegyi Award submissions
- Gig Photos: Santana at Canadian Tire Centre—03.18.18
- Broken Social Scene, Sam Roberts Band, Wintersleep headline the 2018 Dragon Boat Festival concert lineup
- Highlights: Cadence Weapon, Ottawa Theatre Challenge, and carried away on the crest of a wave lead show picks for second half of March
- Gig Pick: Santana at the Canadian Tire Centre—03.18.18