During the month of February, the Bright Nights Film Festival brings eight films — never before seen in Ottawa — from the Baltic and Nordic countries across the Atlantic: Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Iceland, and Norway. The far reaches of the festival world — from Berlin and Cannes to Toronto and Montreal — have been gleaned for eclectic, dark, edgy, hilarious, and intriguing perspectives in contemporary Baltic and Nordic film. It may be your only chance to see these incredible stories.
- Lions of Comedy: Geoff McKay headlines show at the Red Lion tonight
- Interview with Suuns’ Liam O’Neill
- Getting to know the “un-Googleable Arctic”
- Roger Neilson House offers family-centred care and comfort at a difficult time
- Exhibition: TIME/FRAME at Studio Sixty Six