During the month of February, the Bright Nights Film Festival brings eight films — never before seen in Ottawa — from the Baltic and Nordic countries across the Atlantic: Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Iceland, and Norway. The far reaches of the festival world — from Berlin and Cannes to Toronto and Montreal — have been gleaned for eclectic, dark, edgy, hilarious, and intriguing perspectives in contemporary Baltic and Nordic film. It may be your only chance to see these incredible stories.
- A Call for Relief: an interview with an emergency dispatcher
- Theatre review: The Amorous Servant at Strathcona Park
- Podcast: Actors Phillip Merriman and Zoe Georgaras
- Ottawa: Cinema Capital celebrates Ottawa with home movies on the big screens
- Concert review: Anishinabekwe showcases impressive talent