During the month of February, the Bright Nights Film Festival brings eight films — never before seen in Ottawa — from the Baltic and Nordic countries across the Atlantic: Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Iceland, and Norway. The far reaches of the festival world — from Berlin and Cannes to Toronto and Montreal — have been gleaned for eclectic, dark, edgy, hilarious, and intriguing perspectives in contemporary Baltic and Nordic film. It may be your only chance to see these incredible stories.
- Ottawa Architecture Week: Technically beautiful yet?
- Environmental tech of the future will be on display for Green Energy Doors Open in Ottawa
- Concert Review: Bruce Cockburn at the NAC with Terra Lightfoot
- Gig Photos: Obituary and Exodus at the Bronson Centre
- Theatre Review: You Are Happy at GCTC