During the month of February, the Bright Nights Film Festival brings eight films — never before seen in Ottawa — from the Baltic and Nordic countries across the Atlantic: Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Iceland, and Norway. The far reaches of the festival world — from Berlin and Cannes to Toronto and Montreal — have been gleaned for eclectic, dark, edgy, hilarious, and intriguing perspectives in contemporary Baltic and Nordic film. It may be your only chance to see these incredible stories.
- Exhibition: Canada Canada at OAG Annex
- Ottawa’s first-ever health hackathon is taking place this weekend
- Foodie Friday: Top Shelf Preserves
- La Patrouille de France dans le ciel de l’Outaouais
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?