During the month of February, the Bright Nights Film Festival brings eight films — never before seen in Ottawa — from the Baltic and Nordic countries across the Atlantic: Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Iceland, and Norway. The far reaches of the festival world — from Berlin and Cannes to Toronto and Montreal — have been gleaned for eclectic, dark, edgy, hilarious, and intriguing perspectives in contemporary Baltic and Nordic film. It may be your only chance to see these incredible stories.
- 613u: Come to Hub Ottawa for the first event in our blogging workshop series – 06.01.17
- Theatre review: Maestro at The Gladstone
- Foodie Friday: Michael’s Dolce put a creative twist on a household staple
- La fureur de ce que je pense – Dans les profondeurs de l’œuvre de Nelly Arcan
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?