Launch of the debut books for Ottawa authors Kate Heartfield and Matt Moore. Moore’s short story collection, It’s Not The End And Other Lies, mixes science fiction and horror to explore the line between humane and monstrous, the breaking point of the human spirit, and the challenges the near-future may bring. Heartfield’s Armed in Her Fashion is a dark historical fantasy about a wet-nurse in 14th-century Flanders who leads a raid into a Hellmouth to get her money back from her dead husband. Readings and Q&A, plus new titles from ChiZine Publications.
- Bluesfest Concert Review: An evening of supreme rock by Three Days Grace
- Bluesfest Concert Review: The PepTides put the perfect touch on 2018 festival
- Gig Photos: Day 10 at Bluesfest
- City offers first look inside an Ottawa Light Rail transit station
- Bluesfest Concert Review: Colin James rocks a blues hungry crowd