Erika Farkas is a self-taught visual artist born in Transylvania, Romania, and living in Ottawa, Canada since the late 1980s. Although Erika never had any formal art training, artistic creativity has always been a big part of her life. She started exhibiting her figurative pencil drawings in 2013 and has won several awards with them in juried local and international art exhibitions in Ottawa and online. Later, she took interest in mixed media and acrylic painting, because it appealed to her love of colour and gave her unlimited means to express her creativity.
- Holiday craft fair roundup 2018
- Night Lights: Art and Light Festival—11.17.18 & 11.18.18
- Ottawa Adventure Film Festival returns to the Mayfair—11.17.18 to 11.21.18
- Gig Photos: Bahamas at the National Arts Centre—11.10.18
- Theatre Review: Sylvia at The Gladstone—until 11.17.2018