Erika Farkas is a self-taught visual artist born in Transylvania, Romania, and living in Ottawa, Canada since the late 1980s. Although Erika never had any formal art training, artistic creativity has always been a big part of her life. She started exhibiting her figurative pencil drawings in 2013 and has won several awards with them in juried local and international art exhibitions in Ottawa and online. Later, she took interest in mixed media and acrylic painting, because it appealed to her love of colour and gave her unlimited means to express her creativity.
- Exhibition: Karim Rashid’s Cultural Shaping at the OAG—until 02.10.19
- North of 7 Distillery: It’s all about the taste
- Exhibition: Alidade by Rachel Gray at General Assembly
- Exhibition: Alootook Ipellie’s Walking Both Sides of an Invisible Border at Carleton University Art Gallery—until 12.09.18
- Exhibition: Patrice Stanley’s EMPYREAN at the OAG—10.17.18 to 11.18.18