The East End’s spot to shop, eat and mingle, the Beechwood Market features live music, the Beechwood Breakfast and kids stuff. Discover the goodness provided by our rural cousins and local entrepreneurs.
- Foodie Friday: Tasting coffee for a living – an interview with Bridgehead’s Head Roaster
- Gig Photos: Twin Peaks at Babylon
- Canada Scene: Propeller Dance premiere new work at the GCTC this weekend
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Juxtaposing Time, Art & Culture: Our Masterpieces, Our Stories at the National Gallery of Canada