The East End’s spot to shop, eat and mingle, the Beechwood Market features live music, the Beechwood Breakfast and kids stuff. Discover the goodness provided by our rural cousins and local entrepreneurs.
- Theatre Preview: GCTC opens season with a darkly funny look at dating culture You Are Happy
- Theatre Review: Onegin at the National Arts Centre
- Interview: TEDxOttawa speaker Dr. Shelley Ball’s life mission is to connect people with nature
- Gig Photos: Thy Art Is Murder at The Brass Monkey
- Concert Review: Rose Cousins at CityFolk Festival