Brett and Drew are exhausted by living the life of their dreams in the big city. Opportunity knocks when Brett inherits a house in rural Ontario, prompting the decision to pack up, shift gears and open a B&B in a quaint little village. A heartwarming comedy about “being out” in small town Canada, skeletons in the closet, and celebrating your community.
- Queen St. Fare opens as Ottawa’s first live music food hall
- Tour de blogosphere: The Canadiana Project explores Ottawa’s lesser-known past
- Gig Pick: Jessica Moss at General Assembly—12.10.18
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- An Ottawa-made app helps you build better habits and improve mental health with accountability