Brett and Drew are exhausted by living the life of their dreams in the big city. Opportunity knocks when Brett inherits a house in rural Ontario, prompting the decision to pack up, shift gears and open a B&B in a quaint little village. A heartwarming comedy about “being out” in small town Canada, skeletons in the closet, and celebrating your community.
- Community Builders: Marie Hackett strives to make the world better
- Six local spots for creative non-alcoholic cocktails
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Gig Pick: Stars at the NAC—12.15.18
- Gig Pick: Holiday Boogie at Babylon—12.15.18