Arts Entrepreneurship and Career Management Bootcamp
Artists of all disciplines are welcome.
The bootcamp for English artists will be held on April 20 and 21 and facilitated by Victoria Steele, Remco Volmer and guests.
The bootcamp for francophone artists will be held on April 13 and 14. It will be facilitated by Ethel Côté, Victoria Steele and guests. The bootcamp is done in collaboration with the Alliance culturelle de l’Ontario and the Association des professionnels de la chanson et de la musique (APCM).
The bootcamp will aim to help you:
- gain an understanding of some key tools to realize your 3-5-year goals as an artist;
- learn how to set your personal mission and goals, tell your story and design a creative business plan; and
- evaluate and articulate these elements into planning and organizing your arts projects.
Learn how to design a creative business plan using an adapted version for the arts of the Business Model Canvas. In addition, you will learn to evaluate and articulate the different elements that go into planning and organizing your arts projects.
- Insightful hands-on workshop in an intimate setting
- Takeaway booklet full of tips, exercises and resources
- Two lunches and refreshments