Mark March 29 on your calendar for a free screening hosted by Library and Archives Canada. We’re showcasing Denys Arcand’s sharp socio-political satire, Le Déclin de l’empire américain (The Decline of the American Empire) as part of Canada on Screen’s list of 150 essential moving image works.
- Ottawa’s 2017 Inside Out Film Festival: an overall success with a few missed opportunities
- Kimberly Sunstrum releases a diverse collection of beautifully crafted songs
- Highly anticipated poet Rupi Kaur spoke to a sold out crowd
- Traversée : « une journée qui se déchire, un monde qui se déplace »
- Grey Cup Festival brings more than just a game to Ottawa