Mark March 29 on your calendar for a free screening hosted by Library and Archives Canada. We’re showcasing Denys Arcand’s sharp socio-political satire, Le Déclin de l’empire américain (The Decline of the American Empire) as part of Canada on Screen’s list of 150 essential moving image works.
- Enriched Bread Artists celebrates 25 years with an open house
- Le Wild West Show de Gabriel Dumont : une saga historique qui s’annonce flamboyante
- Aaron Cayer wants to put Ottawa on the map for skateboarding
- Gig Pick: Sarah Slean at the National Arts Centre – 2 nights this week
- Gig Photos: Propagandhi at the Bronson Centre Theatre