Mark March 29 on your calendar for a free screening hosted by Library and Archives Canada. We’re showcasing Denys Arcand’s sharp socio-political satire, Le Déclin de l’empire américain (The Decline of the American Empire) as part of Canada on Screen’s list of 150 essential moving image works.
- Foodie Friday: Tasting coffee for a living – an interview with Bridgehead’s Head Roaster
- Gig Photos: Twin Peaks at Babylon
- Canada Scene: Propeller Dance premiere new work at the GCTC this weekend
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Juxtaposing Time, Art & Culture: Our Masterpieces, Our Stories at the National Gallery of Canada