Mark March 29 on your calendar for a free screening hosted by Library and Archives Canada. We’re showcasing Denys Arcand’s sharp socio-political satire, Le Déclin de l’empire américain (The Decline of the American Empire) as part of Canada on Screen’s list of 150 essential moving image works.
- Meet Guy Hobeika, Ottawa’s most influential Snapchat artist
- Podcast: Ottawa 67’s head coach André Tourigny
- Wild in the City: Museum of Nature moonlights as an urban party
- Theatre Review: I was invited on stage for Blind Date at GCTC
- The Internet (as we know it) is in trouble