The 2017 Brain & Mental Health Art Show is presented by the Society for Neuroscience, Ottawa Chapter. Every year we hold an art show to raise money for Ancoura, a supportive and affordable housing community for those living with mental illness in Ottawa. Art donations are accepted online to be featured in the gallery. All proceeds from the event are donated to Ancoura. Cash bar and free appetizers are available. Reduced entrance admission for students.
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi Faire?
- Floral Theatre grows as a youth theatre company
- Molière dans le parc : une tradition s’installe au Parc Fontaine !
- Gig pick: ONE OK ROCK at Algonquin Commons Theatre – 07.21.2017
- The Art House Café: your go-to for community, culture and more