The 2017 Brain & Mental Health Art Show is presented by the Society for Neuroscience, Ottawa Chapter. Every year we hold an art show to raise money for Ancoura, a supportive and affordable housing community for those living with mental illness in Ottawa. Art donations are accepted online to be featured in the gallery. All proceeds from the event are donated to Ancoura. Cash bar and free appetizers are available. Reduced entrance admission for students.
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire?
- Gig Photos: Simple Plan at Algonquin Commons Theatre
- Recovery Day 2017: a celebration of hope
- Video: OIAF 2017 festival trailer
- Podcast: Recovery Day Ottawa organizers Gord Garner and Raylene Lang-Dion