The 2017 Brain & Mental Health Art Show is presented by the Society for Neuroscience, Ottawa Chapter. Every year we hold an art show to raise money for Ancoura, a supportive and affordable housing community for those living with mental illness in Ottawa. Art donations are accepted online to be featured in the gallery. All proceeds from the event are donated to Ancoura. Cash bar and free appetizers are available. Reduced entrance admission for students.
- Foodie Friday: Rooftop Beats + Brunch is a brunch lover’s dream
- Madame Adina : une enquête policière sur fond de communisme
- Exhibition: Beneath the Tame at Gallery 101
- Blue Sky School lighting the way to an education model of the future
- Podcast: Singer-songwriter Iskwé coming to the NAC