The 2017 Brain & Mental Health Art Show is presented by the Society for Neuroscience, Ottawa Chapter. Every year we hold an art show to raise money for Ancoura, a supportive and affordable housing community for those living with mental illness in Ottawa. Art donations are accepted online to be featured in the gallery. All proceeds from the event are donated to Ancoura. Cash bar and free appetizers are available. Reduced entrance admission for students.
- Buy or sell vintage streetwear at Unavailable’s pop-up consignment shop this weekend
- AOE Arts Symposium: The future of art is in community engagement
- Gig photos: Jenn Grant at the NAC Theatre
- Gig photos: Doldrums Festival (night two) at Club SAW
- Gig photos: Doldrums Festival (night one) at Club SAW