The 2017 Brain & Mental Health Art Show is presented by the Society for Neuroscience, Ottawa Chapter. Every year we hold an art show to raise money for Ancoura, a supportive and affordable housing community for those living with mental illness in Ottawa. Art donations are accepted online to be featured in the gallery. All proceeds from the event are donated to Ancoura. Cash bar and free appetizers are available. Reduced entrance admission for students.
- Gig photos: The Acorn at St. Alban’s Church
- Ottawa Public Library annual report shows off a year of milestones and innovations
- 2017 Writersfest lineup showcases 40+ acclaimed Canadian and international authors
- There’s a Sens fan account giving away hockey and concert tickets
- Gig photos: Silverstein at the Brass Monkey