Restorative yoga uses blankets, bolsters and other props to support the body in specific poses. As the nervous systems calms and the body moves into a state of deep rest the practice results in a strengthening of the immune system and an overall feeling wellness. Restorative yoga is great for anyone recovering from an injury/illness or anyone looking for a practice to feel deeply connected and joyful. No experience necessary – the props do all the work.
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Video: “In The Drought” by Slack Bridges
- Chamberfest: Angela Hewitt, Z.E.N. Trio, Roby Lakatos are highlights of the 2018 lineup
- Crackup Comedy Night in Canada headliner Derek Edwards chats about comedy and his journey to stand-up
- Tour de Blogosphere: Scene Partners is an Ottawa-made podcast about comedy and life