Restorative yoga uses blankets, bolsters and other props to support the body in specific poses. As the nervous systems calms and the body moves into a state of deep rest the practice results in a strengthening of the immune system and an overall feeling wellness. Restorative yoga is great for anyone recovering from an injury/illness or anyone looking for a practice to feel deeply connected and joyful. No experience necessary – the props do all the work.
- Museum of Nature gets tropical with Butterflies in Flight
- Foodie Friday: 4 Degrees Brewing Company
- Weekend Roundup: Quoi faire ?
- Meet Guy Hobeika, Ottawa’s most influential Snapchat artist
- Podcast: Ottawa 67’s head coach André Tourigny