Morris Ogbowu, Expanda Fuzz, The Heavy Medicine Band, Okies and many more will perform in the annual #ottmusic series presented by CityFolk.
Earlier this month, CityFolk organizers announced a tall and wide lineup for this year’s edition of Marvest – a pop-up concert series in The Glebe. On September 15 and 16, a mix of Ottawa artists will perform free concerts in storefronts, bars and restaurants up and down Bank Street. Late night slots means some venues will be bumping well after concerts finish at the CityFolk main stage on the Great Lawn at Lansdowne Park.
Some of the more unconventional venues include:
- The Unrefined Olive (151 Second Ave)
- The Papery (850 Bank Street)
- Whole Foods Market (951 Bank Street)
- BMO at Lansdowne (100 Marché Way)
- Pure Gelato (843 Bank Street)
- Kunstadt Sports (680 Bank Street)
- Capital Barber Shop (590 Bank Street)
Admission is free. Visit cityfolkfestival.com for the full line-up.