Download your own copy of By Day By Night.
Click here for more information about the artist projects:
- HipsterMonocle by Mark Stephenson
- AUDIOSPHERE by Adam Saikaley (in partnership with Electric Fields/Artengine and Community Arts + Social Engagement)
- IN/digitized: Indigenous Culture in a Digital World by the 007 Collective and Robert Houle
- The Postal Card Project by Basil AlZeri, in partnership with the Ottawa Art Gallery
- Quadriga by Max Streicher at Galerie SAW Gallery
- Power Plays by Bear Witness, Josée Dubeau, Rehab Nazzal, Ryan Stec. Curated by Christopher Rohde.
- Digi60 Short Films Screening
- Pecha Kucha: The word for sneeze in Japanese?
Take one of our Art/Gallery, Walk/Shop/Eat Local or Bixi bike ride tours. Click here for more information.
- Arts Court (2 Daly Avenue)
- City Hall Art Gallery (110 Laurier Avenue West)
- Fall Down Gallery (288 Bank Street)
- Gallery 101 (301 Bank Street)
- Mags & Fags (254 Elgin Street)
- Perfect Books (258 Elgin Street)
- Planet Coffee (24 York Street)
- Raw Sugar (92 Somerset Street W)
- SAW Gallery (67 Nicholas Street)
- The Hub (71 Bank Street)
- The Manx (370 Elgin Street)
- town. (296 Elgin Street)
- Wallack’s Art Supplies (231 Bank Street)